- We believe that "all Scripture is given by inspiration of God." (2 Tim. 3:16).
- We understand that the whole Bible is inspired in that holy men of God "were moved by the Holy Spirit" (2 Pet.1:21) to write the very words of Scripture.
- We believe that this divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of Scripture as it appeared in the original manuscripts.
- We believe that the holy scriptures are without error.
- We believe that all the Scripture (Old and New Testament) centers around and leads to the Lord Jesus Christ in His person and work, and in His first and second coming.
- We believe that all Scripture was designed for our practical instruction. (Luke 24:27, 44; John 5:39; Rom. 15:4; 1 Cor. 10:11; 2 Tim. 3:16)
The Triune God
- We believe that there is only one true God. He is revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature. (John 4:23-24; Matt. 28:19)
God the Father
- God, as Father, reigns over His entire universe with providential care, and is all-powerful, all loving, all knowing and all wise.
- He attitude towards all mankind is Father, especially, to those who have become children of God through Jesus Christ, Who will deliver them into the Father's hands. (Gen. 1:1; 1 Chron. 29:10; Jer. 10:10, Matt. 6:9; Acts 1:7; Rom. 8:14, 15; 1 Cor. 8:6; 1 Cor. 15:24; Eph.4:6)
God the Son
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man.
- We believe that this redemption He accomplished was voluntarily giving Himself as a sinless, substitutionary sacrifice on the cross, thereby satisfying God's righteous judgment against sin. After substantiating this accomplishment of redemption and justification by His bodily resurrection from the grave, He ascended to the right hand of His Father where He intercedes on behalf of those who trust Him. (Luke 1:34; John 1:1, 2, 14, 18; Rom. 3:24-26, 8:34)
God the Holy Spirit
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Divine Person who convicts each human being of sin (righteousness and judgment). The Holy Spirit alone brings new life to those who are spiritually dead. He baptizes (or places) all believers into the one true church (the Body of Christ), and indwells permanently in them, sealing them unto the day of final redemption. He bestows spiritual gifts upon believers, fills (controls) and empowers those who are yielding to Him.
- We believe that every believer is called to live a yielded life in the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, not fulfilling the lust of the flesh but bearing fruit to the glory of God. (John 3:3-8, 14:16, 17, 16:7-11; 1Cor. 12:7-11, 13; Eph. 4:30, 5:18)
- We believe that mankind was created by God and in His image. We believe that God created the heavens and the earth. (Gen. 1:1; John 1:3; Col. 1:16, 17)
The Fall of Man
- Although mankind was created in the image of God, he fell into sin and, is lost. Therefore, all mankind was born into sin. Therefore, except a man be born again by the Holy Spirit, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (Genesis 1:26, 27; John 3:3; Rom. 3:10, 23)
Atonement for Sin
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe on Him are redeemed by His shed blood. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body, of our Lord Jesus Christ and in His ascension into heaven; He is our High Priest and Advocate. (John 1:1-3, 14; 3:1-7, 16; Heb.10:4-14; 1 John 2:2)
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God's grace. It cannot be gained or made more secure by meritorious works, but is freely bestowed upon all who put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ at Calvary.
- All who trust in the Savior are forgiven of their sins and born into the family of God by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. (John 1:12; Acts 16:30-33; Rom.10:9,10; Eph.1:7, 2:8-9)
The Christian Walk
- We believe that we are called with a holy calling, to walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit, and so to live in the power of the indwelling Spirit that we will not fulfill the lust of the flesh. But the flesh is never eradicated in this life and the individual chooses to keep the flesh in subjection to Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit or it will surely manifest its presence in our lives to the dishonor of our Lord. (Rom. 6:11-13; 8:2, 4, 12, 13; Gal. 5:16-23; Eph. 4:22-24; Col. 2:1-10; 1 Pet. 1:14-16; 1 John 1:4-7: 3:5-9)
The Great Commission
- Until the return of Christ, it is the Christian's duty and privilege to seek the fulfillment of Christ's Great Commission and to minister in His name to a needy world, as instruments of Jesus Christ through the help of the Holy Spirit ministering redemption and reconciliation in the world. (Matt. 25:31-46; 28:18-20)
The Gospel Church
- We believe that a visible church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel.
- We observe the ordinances of Christ, and are governed by His word and exercise our gifts. (Acts 2:41-42)
Baptism and the Lord Supper
- We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion in water of a believer. (Acts 2:41)
- We believe that the Lord's Supper is the commemoration of the death of the Lord Jesus, preceded by solemn self-examination. (1 Cor. 11: 23-31)
- We believe that the Scriptures clearly teach that Jesus rose from the dead, and now exists in His glorified body at God's right hand.
- We believe that there will be a resurrection of the righteous and the wicked, and the bodies of the righteous will conform to the glorious spiritual body of Jesus Christ. (1 Thess. 4:16-17)